OH DER SHE ISSSS















OHEY SO WE're SUPPOSED TO BE DOING OUR PHYSICS PROJECT...but clearly, we are not.
We are obviously listening to Regina Spektor and Ailyn is making me update our blog.

SOOOO, HI THIS IS MEGHAN.

here is my top 10 random facts about myself:
10. I HAVE NO LIFE.
9. Almonds are gross
8. Music is my life.
7. i really like cute man sweaters...but not on men. on women...as in, i enjoy wearing cute man sweaters from old navy
6. im on a diet.
5. water is wayyy more flavorful than soda, clearly
4. orange is my favorite color
3. i have HUUUUUGE parties in my bedroom....not....sexual in any way.
2. lime green is my second favorite color.
1. ailyn pambid is my lover, also not sexual in any way.


KAY IM DONE THAT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN. ima go eat an orange now with ailynnnn pambiddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment