Fyrinnae Swatches


(click to see full size)
swatched dry over UDPP

I made my first purchase from them a couple weeks ago and finally did some swatches, very impressed! The samples came in nice labeled sample jars as well and they gave a generous amount imo. They threw in a free sample too!

Marshmallow Puffs silky white color. (great to use as a highlight!)
Selkie Skin shimmery taupe color w/ subtle blue and green shimmers.
Aztec Gold gorgeous gold color w/ dimension. green toned golden base with gorgeous gold shimmers.
Princess of Darkness matte cranberry/burgundy color. (great for a vampy smoky eye!)
New Moon's Light matte indigo color w/ fine silver glitter. (the glitter doesn't really show up when applied)
Parental Advisory (my favorite!) silky blue-toned purple color. reminds me of a satin version of mufe #92.
Sennyo somewhat of a magenta color w/ more blue in it. has small silver shimmer in it.
Kamikaze orange/red with small silver shimmer.
Shinigami (got this sample for free w/ purchase) dark plum with fine rose gold and blue glitter.
1.22 Gigawatts silky bright true blue with subtle light gold glitter. (the glitter doesn't show up very well)
Bali Mynah (one of my favorites) silky turquoise color.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Ahhh I love Fyrinnae. I just got my order yesterday and am itching to get more.

Bali Mynah looks crazy awesome

Post a Comment